Why Become A Sponsor?
Sponsors provide marketing support for performers to help them activate their fan networks to increase tickets sales for events, and new activations at venues and surrounding retail outlets for the sponsoring spirits brands.
- Jazz Distilled promotes live appearances and events for distilleries to drive traffic and retail sales.
- Jazz Distilled creates a foundation for unlocking the influencer potential of performers whose fans align with your customer targets.
- Jazz Distilled provides a route to successful activation with high profile/low cost promotions at key points of distribution/performance venues.
Why Jazz Distilled?
Jazz Distilled is a win-win opportunity for distillers to place, feature and sell more product at on premise performance venues and off-premise surrounding retail locations.
The program has been developed to help both brands and performers market smarter together.
- Working with the sponsor brand and the performers, Victory Spirits manages and drives the program with distributor support to ensure the product is placed and available in sync with regular gigs and special performances.
- Victory Spirits marketing professionals create and manage digital co-marketing strategy, ensuring that both the brand and the artist maximize their social and targeted digital ad campaigns.
What better way to launch this program with a Bourbon and Jazz pairing. Gentry Bourbon is relaunching in 2019 with a new brand story that wraps around the rich history of the South. Joe Gransden is a remarkably talented trumpeter and big band leader, with a growing following of fans that represent the best of the new South.
Gentry Bourbon will kick off its Spring 2019 re-launch by celebrating Joe Gransden and his Big Band at his recurring gigs and upcoming special shows.